Existing House Plan Customization
You have looked through our huge online collection of plans and you would like to make minor changes (extend the surface, modify room layout, add a garage, etc.) to one of our plans – this service is for you.
Thanks to Planimage’s existing plan modification service, you can add to your house all the features you noticed and liked while browsing through our home models to make sure that all your needs are met. After all, your home must suit your personality and reflect your tastes.
According to the law, Planimage is the only one authorized to modify its plans since we are the only copyright holders. Please talk to one of our technologists is you want to makes changes to your house plan in order to avoid costly mistakes during the building process. Furthermore, financial institutions and municipal planning and housing departments don’t approve plans that include changes.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Make your choice over the imposing collection of plans.
- Print the floor plans displayed on the screen.
- Make a list of the desired modifications as well as a sketch with the printed plans.
- Send us the documents by mail, fax, email, or call us toll-free at 1-800-752-6744, to speak to a counsellor in order to discuss about your modifications.
- This same counsellor will be then able to evaluate, and to analyse the changes that you made, and to explain the procedure. It is recommended to make an appointment with this counsellor to make sure to meet your specific requirements.
- An evaluation of the modifications will be made afterwards in order to give you an overview of the costs and the delivery times of your plan. A submission may be provided to you on request.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
1501 Ampère Street, Suite 105, Boucherville (QC), J4B 5Z5 • Tel.: (450) 641-7526 • Fax: (450) 641-6688 • Toll-free: 1-800-752-6744 • [email protected]